Tuesday 5 February 2013

Once Upon A Time...


     Our adventure begins with a hero. This hero has no particular gender, nor characteristics outside of the human gene pool. This hero is just like you and me searching for a solution to our problems we fight and ponder each and every day.

Copyright of Bill Waterson
     Some of these solutions we need are related to our problems in communication. Some of these problems begin with "How do I tell these people about..." or even "How do I promote/sell...". Many of these questions would result in something commonly known as a presentation.

     In the following weeks, I will be blogging about the Pros and Cons about using Audio/Visual options in presentations. I will blog about things from software and hardware to more complex topics like lighting, sound and colour contrasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment